No Gift Circle close to you yet? Just start one yourself!
- Research a bit more about Gift Circles and get excited. Talk to a few friends about the concept. Write to email@example.com to get in contact with some experienced Gift Circlers.
- Invite a small group of friends for a pilot round, where you together get to know the method of hosting and facilitating – and adapt it to your needs.
- Start e.g. a Facebook group called Gift Circle + the name of your town/neighbourhood (create a public group). Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we add your group to the Gift Circle network map.
- Create a public event and invite more people!
- Keep on gifting, continue to explore new methods and get involved with the other great groups of the network.
- Once there is more than 15 people showing up to your circle gatherings, consider to create a new group in another neighbourhood of your town.